Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LE Spolier
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
I sold the LE and when I was going over my parts stack for all the -4 parts I still have at home I found my original never installed LE spoiler. I plan to offer it to the person who bought the car (so please don't ping me or send me a PM if you are not the buyer of my BB, if the buyer of my car will not take it I will post it in the parts section), but have no idea what the going rate for them is. The spoiler is NOS, never installed, but painted yellow for the BB.

Click to view attachment
JamesM
I have no idea what they go for, but if you figure it out and want to get rid of it please let me know as I have a bumblebee with an aftermarket front spoiler.

I dont just ever seen them trade hands publicly to know what the market is.

@JeffBowlsby might have some idea, LE cars are his area.

Front yard mechanic
Sell it to James it's the right color and i don't want to see it listed for 100000.00
Creamsicle New Zealand
$1500 - $2000
iankarr
My BB also has an aftermarket spoiler. Man that would be nice…
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Oct 31 2021, 12:22 PM) *

$1500 - $2000

agree.gif

There are so many deserving LE owners that need this. Do you also have the two brackets and hardware?
Daiberl
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Oct 31 2021, 02:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Oct 31 2021, 12:22 PM) *

$1500 - $2000

agree.gif

There are so many deserving LE owners that need this. Do you also have the two brackets and hardware?

Don't have the brackets I think (have to search in my stack of parts, they were on the BB when I bought the car but in pretty bad shape) and any other hardware and as mentioned the person who bought my BB is first in line and only if he passes I will list it for sale which is very unlikely. Just want an idea of what a fair price is.
Mikey914
I do have a set of the hardware. Happy to reproduce and make available with hardware. I would like to reproduce a 100% reproduction on these. One that includes the part number in it.
sb914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 1 2021, 10:19 AM) *

I do have a set of the hardware. Happy to reproduce and make available with hardware. I would like to reproduce a 100% reproduction on these. One that includes the part number in it.

@mikey914 Do you have any of yours ready ?
I’m in need .
Mikey914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 1 2021, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 1 2021, 10:19 AM) *

@mikey914 Do you have any of yours ready ?
I’m in need .

I actually need to acquire one to mold off of. I have an LE that needs an original too. The hardware ai will have kits ready end of the month.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.