Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914 ads found!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I have recently updated all three of my 914 advertising webpages for your viewing pleazhure...You can find them here:

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

See if you find any new ones that you have not seen before... lol2.gif
markb
Nicely done! smilie_pokal.gif
There's so much info, it may take me days to wade thru even half of it. clap.gif
rick 918-S
Dang Jeff, nice collection! pray.gif
Brent
Jeff, can you be more specific, I'm going blind looking for the new ones.
JeffBowlsby
Wolgang (Gustl) nailed the new ones:

VW-Porsche: H07, J01
Misc: A15, B05, B06, B07, B08, B09, C26

And I added the bumprguardless 'Desert Porsche' variation on the USA ads.

cool.gif
Brent
Jeff, Impressive... (slight hijack) however, who controls the Rennlist / list? I have at least two magazines with 914 covers that are not on the mag list. see following: Wild 914 - V8 Aug 86 & Monterey 914 Feb 91. I only brought home 4 mags from my collection, there are probably more.
JeffBowlsby
My Rennlist page with the 914 mag covers? I manage it. Rennlist has no other similar 914 webpage that I know of. I need to update that webpage, and will add your two mag covers, I have many more to add as well when I can find the time.
Gustl
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Jul 28 2005, 01:11 PM)
Wolgang (Gustl) nailed the new ones:

VW-Porsche: H07, J01
Misc: A15, B05, B06, B07, B08, B09, C26

And I added the bumprguardless 'Desert Porsche' variation on the USA ads.

cool.gif

smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

o.k. o.k. - I guess I'm deeper in this topic that most of the others here (except you, Jeff) rolleyes.gif
michel richard
Ho7 text translates into the following:

Titles: He who laughs on Friday . . . Will cry Sunday

Text: Friday, the weather is nice. One drives around, arm over the door of one's VW Porsche 914 "Targa", under the admiring eye of good-looking passers-by.
And if it rains on Sunday, so be it. A few seconds are all that is needed to take out of the trunk and attach the roof that weighs almost nothing, but is just as rigid and watertight as that of a coupe.
Protected by the curved windshield and the rollbar, it is time to discover other pleasures: the 2,000 cc of the new VW Porsche deserve more than a walking pace.
The countryside is beautiful under the rain, and on any road, even at full power, roadhandling is perfect. And in the rain, might there be a small defenseless being without an umbrella ?
Quebecer
How do you get to groups H, I, and J ?

When I access this page, the list stops at G06.

Is it me? confused24.gif
Gustl
there are 3 different sections:

VW-Porsche 914 Magazine Ads

Porsche-Audi 914 ads

Miscellaneous 914 Magazine Ads

each section consits of various under-sections with letters, starting with A and running down ...
I hope you understand what I try to express wacko.gif
Jeroen
Slightly off topic / hijack...

Gustl, do they have that new VW Fox tv-commercial in Austria too (it shows a black 914 for a split second)
Gustl
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jul 29 2005, 04:01 AM)
Slightly off topic / hijack...

Gustl, do they have that new VW Fox tv-commercial in Austria too (it shows a black 914 for a split second)

unfortunately I didn't see it yet ... neither on Austrian nor on German TV confused24.gif

but I don't watch lots of TV ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.