Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help keep the lights on at 914World.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jagalyn
If you would like to help to keep the lights on here at 914world, this subscription will go 100% towards maintaining the 914world server and website.
You'll even get this cool badge Click to view attachment to show off under your members profile!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Please note, we currently only support PayPal for payment.
Chris H.
Just paid...thanks for the reminder. A bonus is you get to learn what @SirAndy s full first name is biggrin.gif.
jim dorociak
I just sent money. thanks love the community and help. Jim
BillJ
Paid the pittance compared to the value provided here!
cgnj
I'm in. I just wanted to see my new badge & build my post count
bobboinski
Renewed. beerchug.gif
Van B
About this badge, am I allowed to put it on my car anywhere?
SKL1
just renewed... best $25 out there...
TRS63
Done, thanks for posting, I never saw it before but for sure want to support this incredible site!

Antoine

PS: apparently I did not get the cool badge..should I activate it somehow?
Arno914
Just paid...thanks for the reminder. Best value for the money here.

Arno
930cabman
Yes, thanks for the reminder. $25. well spent
whiterabbit
just paid...totally worth $25 to browse this site EVERY day! beerchug.gif
Van914
Paid up for the year. This site is a treasure trove of 914 info and ideas!
Thanks Andy
jagalyn
QUOTE(TRS63 @ Nov 2 2021, 12:04 AM) *

Done, thanks for posting, I never saw it before but for sure want to support this incredible site!

Antoine

PS: apparently I did not get the cool badge..should I activate it somehow?

Admin will activate the badge in the near future for new subscriptions. Thanks for your support.
johnhora
Thanks for the reminder!!!
Pappy1975
Just renewed - thanks Admins!

[b] beerchug.gif
Geezer914
payment sent. $25 well worth the money for the wealth of information!
Tdskip
Done!
yeahmag
Just paid. Thanks for the reminder.
rjames
Done. My car wouldn't be running without this place.
sixnotfour
Thanks for reminder..
Rob-O
Paid. As usual, money well spent. No better place to interact with other 914 afficientos, officianuto, affuci, ah hell, other 914 nut jobs.
gaz914
Done, small price to pay really
jagalyn
It's great to see all the support for this site... $25 is such a small amount for the value here. Thank you to all who support this site.
maf914
Paid. Thanks for making the 914World go round.
jim_hoyland
Payment sent; thanks for the reminder. Best $25 spent for such a fantastic forum !
windforfun
I don't use PayPal. Can I mail you a check?
orthobiz
Done!

Paul
9146BRUCE
Done
bob164
Just paid, what a bargain for such a great resource.
Coondog
Done, best site ever first.gif
anderssj
Done...and so worth it!
twistedstang
Thanks for the reminder. Looks like I let mine lapse.
SteveL
Renewed!
Thanks!

aktion035.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
unfortunately the format is now old, as people are drifting away from it. As with the 914 club, it is expensive to operate, and Andy has been so generous to spend his time and money to keep it going. Besides the fact that I did not want competing sites, I could see the writing on the wall, so closed the 914club.com site. I am also sure that if we tried to sell the world or the club sites, no one would want to buy them.
We are lucky that we have younger 914 owners, but they really do not participate in a site like this, and as we older people die off, the world will shrink
73-914
Renewed
jagalyn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 5 2021, 09:51 AM) *

unfortunately the format is now old, as people are drifting away from it. As with the 914 club, it is expensive to operate, and Andy has been so generous to spend his time and money to keep it going. Besides the fact that I did not want competing sites, I could see the writing on the wall, so closed the 914club.com site. I am also sure that if we tried to sell the world or the club sites, no one would want to buy them.
We are lucky that we have younger 914 owners, but they really do not participate in a site like this, and as we older people die off, the world will shrink

George your comment is irrelevant to the topic posted. This post is for those of us who want to support this site. If you wanted to post your opinion you should have started a new thread.
Luke M
Payment sent...

Thanks to Andy and all the admins. beerchug.gif
LS1V8Jerry
Renewed
kroelofsen
Doneā€¦ piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.