Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Early Factory Carpet Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
WTB Early style Factory Carpet Set. For a pattern. Stained, faded, and worn is OK. My customer is going it on his own for interior and needs a factory carpet set to make a pattern from, so appearance isn’t an issue, just fit.
Medtner3
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 2 2021, 11:01 AM) *

WTB Factory Carpet Set. For a pattern. Stained, faded, and worn is OK. My customer is going it on his own for interior and needs a factory carpet set to make a pattern from, so appearance isn’t an issue, just fit.

I have a set but unfortunately I am still waiting for my new carpet whenever I get that if you have not found yet I can help
rgalla9146
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 2 2021, 12:01 PM) *

WTB Factory Carpet Set. For a pattern. Stained, faded, and worn is OK. My customer is going it on his own for interior and needs a factory carpet set to make a pattern from, so appearance isn’t an issue, just fit.

The carpets vary over the years. What year is the car ?
Make sure you have the correct right side foam foot piece for the car......there are other changes too.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Nov 2 2021, 07:27 PM) *

Make sure you have the correct right side foam foot piece for the car......there are other changes too.

Good point Rory. I need an early set. Post edited
rcarson25
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 3 2021, 05:07 PM) *

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Nov 2 2021, 07:27 PM) *

Good point Rory. I need an early set. Post edited

Too bad I had to throw mine out when my garage flooded last year. I could have finally helped you out for once. Hope one pops up soon.
IronHillRestorations
[/quote]

Too bad I had to throw mine out when my garage flooded last year. I could have finally helped you out for once. Hope one pops up soon.
[/quote]

I know in the past year I pitched a set that was on the shelf for 20 years.

@rcarson25 You haven’t been by in a while, I’m almost cleared out
rcarson25
[quote name='IronHillRestorations' date='Nov 4 2021, 07:24 PM' post='2957655']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know in the past year I pitched a set that was on the shelf for 20 years.

@rcarson25 You haven’t been by in a while, I’m almost cleared out
[/quote]

Oh wow it is crazy to see those shelves so bare!
gcrotvik
Sent you a PM Perry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.