Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eric9144
Enjoyed that beerchug.gif driving.gif
gereed75
To put it mildly, I think he really liked it, couldn’t get the shit eater off his face and couldn’t keep his foot out of it. That is the essence of the small bore carbed sixes with some decent cams. They just demand to be arsed around in !!

Interesting that he had the Elise as a point of reference as I think that is the modern day equivalent

Thanks for posting.
mskala
Why is the key on the right side of the steering wheel? Weren't the GT's all
made before 72? This is a replica?
mskala
Found out farther along in the video smile.gif
mtn flyr
Thanks for posting!!!! aktion035.gif
roblav1
Nice vid. Even that car is a conversion. It's pretty clear that well executed conversion cars are under-valued.
gereed75
With what some of these cars have recently brought on BAT and with videos like this one these cars are actually getting pretty hot

These are going in the market of pretty nice 911 SC back dates I get the allure of the early 911 thing. But the 914 is a more fun drive and a more visceral Porsche . makes me kinda wonder if these are becoming a way to standout ifor some guys n what is becoming a pretty "me too" Luft world

The tide is definitley rising
Bullethead
Nice car and video, but I'm a bit more than skeptical that Porsche would perform an at-the-factory-6 conversion not long after the car was new.
Sounds like the original owner spun a tale... would love to see that work order.
rgalla9146

agree.gif Sketchy on the details. Many good features and very appealing.
johnhora
Well he was definitely having a good time driving the 914....his reaction to the feel was what we all know and like about a 914....a nice compliment that he compared it to his Lotus Elise
Thanks for posting that was fun!
Justinp71

Nice find! Thanks for sharing.
autopro
Yes, this was a great video. Makes me anxious to finish mine and start having fun driving it.
pete000
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Nov 3 2021, 04:19 AM) *

Nice car and video, but I'm a bit more than skeptical that Porsche would perform an at-the-factory-6 conversion not long after the car was new.
Sounds like the original owner spun a tale... would love to see that work order.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.