Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory look Spark Plug Wires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dknechtly
Hi Folks,
I'm needing a set of spare spark plug wires. I want factory look wires with the orange/brown connecotr and normal boots. I just received some new STI wires but what was sent did not match the pic!

Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks
914Sixer
Try and find sets made by Karlyn (Bremi)or Beru. They were original suppliers.
JeffBowlsby
Not mine, just passing this along:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2281300
Mikey914
Is this what you are looking for?

https://914rubber.com/search/?q=spark%20plug%20wire%20set
930cabman
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 3 2021, 08:51 AM) *

Try and find sets made by Karlyn (Bremi)or Beru. They were original suppliers.

I recently had a set of newer Bremi wires bulging (failed)
robkammer
I just put a set of the Beru wires from AA on and they fit pretty well and look nice. They did seem a bit long but no too bad.
Rob
bbrock
You can still find the orange/brown colored bake-lite insulator connectors if you look around. They can be screwed on to any 7mm spark plug wire. I recently bought a set of Pertronix wires for a Type 1 engine and cut the connectors that came on them and replaced with the factory connectors. Worked great.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have plenty of sets for both the 2.0 and the 1.7 1.8 that will pass the strictest concours inspection

QUOTE(dknechtly @ Nov 3 2021, 07:08 AM) *

Hi Folks,
I'm needing a set of spare spark plug wires. I want factory look wires with the orange/brown connecotr and normal boots. I just received some new STI wires but what was sent did not match the pic!

Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks

dknechtly
Thanks for all the input. Decided to just keep the STI wires for now. They are longer and look different but they work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.