Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB outside mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedo
I am needing two in good shape. Help me before I succumb and buy repros... bye1.gif
Speedo
Also need a E-console plastic cover for my six.
Speedo
Is anyone on World 3D printing stuff like the E-console covers? Seems like a no-brainer...
Literati914
whats the "e-console"? never heard of it but I have some console parts..

Speedo
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 9 2021, 11:52 PM) *

whats the "e-console"? never heard of it but I have some console parts...

Electrical console-Left side engine compartment behind driver. There is a plastic cover...mine went missing.
Need one for a six as they are different.
gereed75
Pretty sure that the early relay tray cover is available from several places, including 914 rubber
Speedo
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 11 2021, 03:54 PM) *

Pretty sure that the early relay tray cover is available from several places, including 914 rubber

Apparently not yet.
Literati914
Hey speedo, Id suggest placing a separate wtb add for the e-cover and specify it being for a six in the title… good luck.

mepstein
Are you sure the six was different than an early four?
Speedo
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 12 2021, 06:43 PM) *

Are you sure the six was different than an early four?

Well I have been told as such...but these days its hard to believe everything you hear or read. dry.gif The car did not have the cover when it came to me.
In the final phase of putting this beast back together, I have come to appreciate that trolls have intentionally hidden parts from me in the shop, only to be found after I have sourced replacements. My son's 72 1.7 is out there now, so I can go check his cover out...but I think a 72 would be considered late. I am open to being "schooled".
Speedo
Still looking for external mirrors and the E-console cover.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Speedo @ Nov 12 2021, 04:37 PM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 11 2021, 03:54 PM) *

Apparently not yet.

Is this what you want?
https://914rubber.com/relay-board-cover-for-porsche-914

The late have a slope to accommodate the seatbelt.
Speedo
Still looking for early side mirrors and the console cover for a 914-6...bump.
914werke
This is a bit old but did you find the early ext. mirrors you were seeking, I have a single.
KELTY360
I also have a single but I'd like to trade it for a late model.
altitude411
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 4 2023, 12:59 PM) *

Just to be clear you are talking about an early drivers side mirror to trade for a late side mirror? I'd be interested in that trade.
KELTY360
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Mar 4 2023, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 4 2023, 12:59 PM) *

Just to be clear you are talking about an early drivers side mirror to trade for a late side mirror? I'd be interested in that trade.

@altitude411 PM sent. I wouldn’t ordinarily hijack someone’s thread, but it’s so old I think it’s ok.
914werke
poke.gif Hoser! happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.