Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Late Front Brake Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
FS: two pair of late front brake calipers, both known-good used. The yellow ones came off my street car a few years ago (I installed BMW 320i calipers) and the other used pair (not yellow) were removed in November from my historics race car to install BMW calipers as well. Both pair were fully-functional when removed.

11/11 bump to add two FTE RKS4208 caliper rebuild kits from my parts stash, plus a FAG box of a couple piston o-ring seals and some brake caliper hardware. First pair of calipers to go gets these (buy both, have spares.)

Looking for $250 shipped CONUS USPS Priority Mail per pair of calipers. I'll cut you a deal if you buy both pair, one box, no muss no fuss.

- GA
GregAmy
11/11 bump to add two FTE RKS4208 caliper rebuild kits from my parts stash, plus a FAG parts box of a couple new piston o-ring seals and some brake caliper hardware. First pair of calipers to go gets these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.