Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in the Wild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Robarabian
Seen at Vernon and Olympic

Click to view attachment
wonkipop
reassuring to see USA streets as clogged with mobile orthopedic shoe SUVs as australia.

passenger seat. not all blondes are greta thunburg? beerchug.gif

914_teener
QUOTE(wonkipop @ Nov 4 2021, 11:55 PM) *

reassuring to see USA streets as clogged with mobile orthopedic shoe SUVs as australia.

That's really close to Magnus Walkers place over on the West side of the River...so don't know if that is where they were going. I don't recognize the car, but a nice looking 74.

As far as "mobile orthopedic shoed SUV's" ....I resemble that remark...ever so slightly.

I have Perrelli P Zeros All seasons on the Macan. Can't run the Summer racing shoes in the Winter.

But the Macan is a NARSUV, so maybe it doesn't count.
wonkipop
QUOTE(914_teener @ Nov 5 2021, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(wonkipop @ Nov 4 2021, 11:55 PM) *

That's really close to Magnus Walkers place over on the West side of the River...so don't know if that is where they were going. I don't recognize the car, but a nice looking 74.

As far as "mobile orthopedic shoed SUV's" ....I resemble that remark...ever so slightly.

I have Perrelli P Zeros All seasons on the Macan. Can't run the Summer racing shoes in the Winter.

But the Macan is a NARSUV, so maybe it doesn't count.

definitely NARSUV - and more like a hi top skate shoe?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.