Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Heater Fan and Brackets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
joeswaim
I have a 1973 and need the heater fan and brackets that attach to the engine.
Let me know if you have something.

Thanks

Joe
Van B
Looks like you have several options right now but @bdstone914 also posted on my thread that he has some used ones
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=356601
bdstone914
QUOTE(joeswaim @ Nov 5 2021, 12:03 PM) *

Thanks

Joe

@joeswaim

Here are two that i pulled and tested. There is only on bracket which is a round clamp. I dont have any. A couple big hose clamps work.
joeswaim
Correct me if I am wrong. Are there an early heater blower that has 2 outlets and a later model blower that has one? I think the blowers in this picture are the later model blowers. I believe either will work. And the late model blowers work better…just require some fabrication to mount them. What ae your thoughts?
joeswaim
I read a little more on this. It seems that the second outlet is capped off. So, how much do you want for a working blower?
Pezz
QUOTE(joeswaim @ Nov 6 2021, 06:41 AM) *

I read a little more on this. It seems that the second outlet is capped off. So, how much do you want for a working blower?

Early blower here with bracket, part #473 261 193 and bracket is #473 261 207
Asking $25
It will ship Large Flat Rate for $20
Total $45
Click to view attachment
~~~
914Sixer
NO early blowers will NOT work. Engine harness has wires for early blower. 73-76 blower wires are in main harness. 73-76 used a plastic splitter for dual heat.
joeswaim
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 5 2021, 06:28 PM) *

QUOTE(joeswaim @ Nov 5 2021, 12:03 PM) *

Thanks

Joe

@joeswaim

Here are two that i pulled and tested. There is only on bracket which is a round clamp. I dont have any. A couple big hose clamps work.

How much do you want for one of the late model blowers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.