Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Reeves C&C still being held for November?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Is Reeves still hosting their C&C events, like this Saturday for November? I sent them a Facebook message and never heard back. New owners not into it?
Ansbacher
QUOTE(914rrr @ Nov 5 2021, 05:28 PM) *

Is Reeves still hosting their C&C events, like this Saturday for November? I sent them a Facebook message and never heard back. New owners not into it?

Would not surprise me if it hasn't died out. I live in Seminole and never thought it was worth getting up that early to drive across the bay for a meet that lasts all of a couple of hours or so.

Ansbacher
'74 2.0L
914rrr
It looks like it's still happening. I just received a message back that they are still having it. I'm double checking to make sure it's at the same location.

I'm in Seminole also, by Duhme Rd and Bay Pines Blvd. The wife is going with me tomorrow, but I'm normally open to a passenger as long as you're up really early and don't mind riding in a Cayenne. smile.gif I don't mind the drive, as it gives me a chance to meet up with some of my ol' teener buds.
914rrr
Attended today, very low turnout. Drizzle likely didn't help. Really bummed that the MbR store was empty, planned on buying some detailing stuff, etc.
carr914
Rob, that was you that called the other day, I didn't recognize the number.

I was going to go the "Motorsports Gathering" but the weather sucked

I think that Morgan is shutting down the Motorsport Building that had the Detail stuff. There is a Huge C&C the 4th Saturday at the Detail Garage if you want to pick up Chemical Guys products at a Discount

https://carcruisefinder.com/florida-car-sho...mpa/2021-11-27/

TC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.