Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Trigger Points SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
Three looks used one is definitely new unused. Used ones are perfect no breaks or bents no smell if not for them looking used as the new one I say they are all perfect for more use. Numbers etched are 21 12 22.

$299 shipped to conus PayPal

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(edrotol @ Nov 6 2021, 01:28 PM) *

Three looks used one is definitely new unused. Used ones are perfect no breaks or bents no smell if not for them looking used as the new one I say they are all perfect for more use. Numbers etched are 21 12 22.

Click to view attachment

$100 total, shipped, for all four, works for me if you wil acept that offer. Let me know.
edrotol
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 7 2021, 06:22 PM) *

QUOTE(edrotol @ Nov 6 2021, 01:28 PM) *

Click to view attachment

$100 total, shipped, for all four, works for me if you wil acept that offer. Let me know.

How about half at $150 shipped. Don’t really know a logically price I’d figure go half sees with you. Deal???
JeffBowlsby

How about half at $150 shipped. Don’t really know a logically price I’d figure go half sees with you. Deal???

I need to stick to $100., I figure the three may be worn out and worthless.
yellowporky
@edrotol
I will take them for $150
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.