Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '74 914-4 parts I'm not going to use
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mgarrison
For sale: Parts I'm not going to use from my 1974 914-4. Please take them - I hate to take them to the dump! Local pickup preferred, but if I really need to ship something I can, but I dont have any good shipping deals/boxes, etc.

Hood - $100 sprayed white on the inside, no idea why(Make me an offer, no clue what it's worth!)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Front valance - $200 sprayed with a textured black paint, but pretty good condition overall. One small cut in the front valance about 1/2" long. Both valances are SOLD
Click to view attachment
Black front bumper - $75 Bondo in one corner to repair dent, but looks pretty decent. Bumper top in pretty good shape.
Black rear bumper - $50 A few dents, bumper top not in as good of shape as the front.
4 bolt rear hubs - $75 Cleaned and repainted, in good shape. Boge front struts - $100 Cleaned and repainted, in good shape.
Click to view attachment
"Empi" style 8 spoke wheels - $200 In decent shape, No Empi logo on them, so must be knock offs. Pretty sure I have the lug bolts for these - just need to dig them out of the storage.
Click to view attachment
I have already gone to 5 bolt hubs, and I've ordered my fiberglass hood & decklid so I need these to go - make me an offer! idea.gif
mgarrison
Some more detailed pics of the issues...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
torakki
PM sent at warp speed...
slowrodent
PM sent....
type47fan
QUOTE(mgarrison @ Nov 9 2021, 02:57 PM) *

For sale: Parts I'm not going to use from my 1974 914-4. Please take them - I hate to take them to the dump! Local pickup preferred, but if I really need to ship something I can, but I dont have any good shipping deals/boxes, etc.

Hood - $100 sprayed white on the inside, no idea why(Make me an offer, no clue what it's worth!)
Decklid - $100 Bahia red, repainted once that I'm aware of, some rust. Spoken For
Front valance - $200 sprayed with a textured black paint, but pretty good condition overall. One small cut in the front valance about 1/2" long. Rear valance is SOLD
Click to view attachment
Black front bumper - $75 Bondo in one corner to repair dent, but looks pretty decent. Bumper top in pretty good shape.
Black rear bumper - $50 A few dents, bumper top not in as good of shape as the front.
4 bolt rear hubs - $75 Cleaned and repainted, in good shape. Boge front struts - $100 Cleaned and repainted, in good shape.
Click to view attachment
"Empi" 8 spoke wheels - $200 In decent shape, dont see Empi logo on them but unsure where it would be located, etc. Pretty sure I have the lug bolts for these - just need to dig them out of the storage.
Click to view attachment
I have already gone to 5 bolt hubs, and I've ordered my fiberglass hood & decklid so I need these to go - make me an offer! idea.gif

Re: genuine EMPI 8 spoke wheels identification: pictures for comparison

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
slowrodent
Thanks much for the decklid Mike. It will work out wonderfully.
Kevin

(Also quite nice to meet and look over your car. Looks great so far)
mgarrison
santa_smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.