Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF is that on the Home Page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
I have 'The Forum' set as my link to this site. I rarely visit The Home Page. I just happened to find a link to the 914Club on another site I was surfing and clicked on it. OMG barf.gif We need a new picture on The Home Page. NOW! user posted image
nebreitling
i'm still lmfao... i emailed the homepage link to all my family and friends... laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jul 28 2005, 09:55 AM)
i'm still lmfao...

agree.gif i had tears in my eyes when i made that pic ...

biggrin.gif Andy
MikeP
That is truly horrific, you are one sick f#er Andy....I like it. smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
lmao!

M
neo914-6
It's funny for some of us, but not for the site as a whole...

I say leave it for the two week rotation and on to the next. There's lot's of 914 and people yet to be featured.
jasons
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jul 28 2005, 09:00 AM)
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jul 28 2005, 09:55 AM)
i'm still lmfao...

agree.gif i had tears in my eyes when i made that pic ...

biggrin.gif Andy

You guys need to find some new hobbies. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
That's HOT laugh.gif
Mike should like that pic....i hear he likes tights, right up there with spandex biggrin.gif
scottb
my son who is 9 pointed and laughed....

now can i have my nice 1973 as the 914 poster child of the month? i would like to save a screen pic now on the home page cuz after seeing dr evils car, i gots me a hankerin' to break out the sawzall-smiley.gif and then the welder.gif followed by a little smash.gif and a bit of engine area modification followed by burnout.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif

just email me the size pic you want!!!!
spare time toys
And I thought the cage in my car looked bad. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
redshift
Yeah Felix, GOD FORBID someone would show up here the first time, and see a bunch of psychos, without at least some expectation of.... rolleyes.gif (first warning:914 in driveway) HELLO!?

smile.gif

M
SpecialK
For sure Miles! You have to have a good sense of humor (and metric tools) to own a 914 in the first place!

Nice work Andy! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.