Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Relay Board for a 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KiwiBins
My car had a Electric conversion pre my ownership. I am going to put it back to gas. However I am missing all the wiring from just before the relay board to the engine. So I am after the relay board and all of the wiring thereafter. Does anyone have anything? On a bit of a budget so do not want to overcapitalise yet as there is lots to do.

Need to be able to ship to New Zealand! Obviously at my cost!!!

Cheers
Greg
bdstone914
QUOTE(KiwiBins @ Nov 15 2021, 03:26 PM) *

My car had a Electric conversion pre my ownership. I am going to put it back to gas. However I am missing all the wiring from just before the relay board to the engine. So I am after the relay board and all of the wiring thereafter. Does anyone have anything? On a bit of a budget so do not want to overcapitalise yet as there is lots to do.

Need to be able to ship to New Zealand! Obviously at my cost!!!

Cheers
Greg

@914sixer

You got any?
I am out.

914Sixer
None ready, going to get some going asap.
JeffBowlsby
Kiwi - you might post some photos of what wiring you have in place. As described, it sounds like the PO chopped the main chassis harness, and if so...that not a good thing

If your chassis harness is servicebale and intact, you will at least need the relay board, and the 3 engine harnesses - FI, Ignition and Alternator.
StarBear
IIRC, relay boards are the same for all but the /6 and maybe (?) the 2.0Ls, with all 1.7s and 1.8s being the same. smoke.gif
JeffBowlsby
Only two types of relay boards. All 914/4 = 1.7L, 1.8L, and 2.0L are the same. 914/6 is different and unique.
gcrotvik
I have the relay board from a 70 1.7 you can have. Not tested but free. I don't think I have the engine harness but can check this weekend. The harness, if I have it is free too. Glad to see it go to someone who needs it.
bdstone914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 16 2021, 09:36 PM) *

I have the relay board from a 70 1.7 you can have. Not tested but free. I don't think I have the engine harness but can check this weekend. The harness, if I have it is free too. Glad to see it go to someone who needs it.

@gcrotvik
Please be aware the USPS as suspended mail servise to New Zealand.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry2960735
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.