Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 complete car for parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Reddog66
I want to sell my 1974 914 car to someone looking for a parts car. It was running when parked and has 99% of it original parts. It was part of an estate and the title was lost.
Motor turns over would be a great source for someone restoring a similar titled car
Only asking 1500.00
Pictures on requestClick to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
What city is the car located, does it have the drivetrain and interior? Engine size?
Post more photos and the VIN please. I am interested pending more details.
Reddog66
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 16 2021, 09:52 AM) *

What city is the car located, does it have the drivetrain and interior? Engine size?
Post more photos and the VIN please. I am interested pending more details.

Its in Tallahassee Florida , the drivetrain is there and its intact and the motor turns over the interior is all there the driver seat is torn and the dash is cracked, but not that bad ,
the only parts that I have seen that are missing are some letters on the engine lid and both truck latches are broken and will not shut.
This is a title less vehicle , Florida has not recourse for me to get one. Here is the vin
Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Sounds good. Whats the rust situation? More photos please - Interior, all exterior sides, engine bay, front/rear trunks and cabin floors, hellhole and longs
JamesM
QUOTE(Reddog66 @ Nov 16 2021, 08:02 AM) *

This is a title less vehicle , Florida has not recourse for me to get one. Here is the vin

that vin is within ~400 of one of mine...

The anticipation is killing me

popcorn[1].gif
mepstein
LE car?
JeffBowlsby
Doesnt look like a Le Car to me. confused24.gif
Reddog66

Floors are solid and the trunk rust is due to rain leakage under the cover , was not there before taking out of indoor storage.
I am max out on pictures but I can provide pictures of solid floors by email.
The last place this car was registered was California
JeffBowlsby
Its pretty rusty, but salavabale with enough work. Engine bay, front trunk, interior photos? Each post gives you addiional space for photos.
JeffBowlsby
@reddog66

Any update?
Reddog66
The car has been sold
Thank you for the inquiries
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.