Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tubing for windshield washer bottle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hndyhrr

Does anyone sell the hose/tubing that goes from the windshield washer bottle across and into dash and then into steering assembly?

Is this something I can get local? If so any particular size, thickness etc.

Thanks
L-Jet914
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Nov 17 2021, 06:49 PM) *

Does anyone sell the hose/tubing that goes from the windshield washer bottle across and into dash and then into steering assembly?

Is this something I can get local? If so any particular size, thickness etc.

Thanks

I recently replaced my washer fluid hoses from the bottle to the wiper stalk and then back out one way check valves and finally to the washer jets. I used washer fluid hose for a 2018 Toyota CH-R that I ordered from my local dealer. It was the right amount with some left over. Price was decent for almost 7 feet of hose. The OD of the hose is thicker and more robust than stock but fits perfectly on the connections. It was a little tricky getting the hose through the front firewall grommet, so I used some Silglyde to help it through the grommet. I can get the part number if you like. Be very careful removing the hose from the windshield wiper stalk as the fittings are plastic. I very carefully cut off the old hose from the washer fittings at the column.
Jett
914Rubber sells the hose kit
IronHillRestorations
I had to get several other things from Porsche so I got that too, and it was perfect
hndyhrr
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 18 2021, 10:08 AM) *

I had to get several other things from Porsche so I got that too, and it was perfect

Would you have the part number for the washer tubing as 914 rubber is out of stock right now.

thnaks
L-Jet914
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Nov 18 2021, 04:00 PM) *

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 18 2021, 10:08 AM) *

Would you have the part number for the washer tubing as 914 rubber is out of stock right now.

thnaks

OEM superseded part number from Porsche shows PCG-628-901-10. Sold in 3 meter lengths and it looks like clear hose. I used the Toyota hose as it was black rubber like the OEM hose I had in my 914. Grant it, the hose was a little larger in diameter.
IronHillRestorations
I was working on a 6, which is totally different. Go with the 914 rubber hose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.