Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: punched dot door jamb sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
After all of the chat about punched door jamb stickers and the cost, we have come up with a new service. Although we have sold all of the stickers now for years, we always looked for a way to punch them without spending 150 dollars. Now we have a solution. Simply send us your id number and date of manufacture or a picture of your current sticker, and for 75 dollars we will provide you with a new stamped one. Please look later next week on our site for a link to the various stickers with a link for punched or plain

Click to view attachment
mb911
That's awesome.
autopro
Great! I am definitely getting one and a few other things I need.
Robarabian
That's Awesome Doc! What is the turn around time, just curious?

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 19 2021, 02:57 PM) *

After all of the chat about punched door jamb stickers and the cost, we have come up with a new service. Although we have sold all of the stickers now for years, we always looked for a way to punch them without spending 150 dollars. Now we have a solution. Simply send us your id number and date of manufacture or a picture of your current sticker, and for 75 dollars we will provide you with a new stamped one. Please look later next week on our site for a link to the various stickers with a link for punched or plainClick to view attachment

mate914
That's great!
Matt flag.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
since we have the stickers here, no more than two weeks, we hope that it will be three days
Rick986
Nice job, George!

Could you take a peek at my post today about the battery area and share your thoughts via PM? Much appreciated!
davep
George, do yours have the anti-tamper circles cut as well? Are you able to accurately reproduce the variations on the date numerals to match the originals? I can work with you on this if needed. Can also help with getting accurate dates for the VIN.
Dave
ClayPerrine
What can you do if the original sticker is long gone?

Clay
eric9144
FWIW, I paid $86 total to Car-bone and got both a silver and a black one punched and delivered, does yours have the circular stipples in it as well, didn't appear they did in the picture in the 1st post.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Nov 21 2021, 06:59 PM) *

FWIW, I paid $86 total to Car-bone and got both a silver and a black one punched and delivered, does yours have the circular stipples in it as well, didn't appear they did in the picture in the 1st post.

agree.gif

Also bought one from Car-bone and wouldn't mind buying another one if the product is that much closer to original.

StarBear
QUOTE(davep @ Nov 20 2021, 07:01 PM) *

George, do yours have the anti-tamper circles cut as well? Are you able to accurately reproduce the variations on the date numerals to match the originals? I can work with you on this if needed. Can also help with getting accurate dates for the VIN.
Dave

Yes; would also like a silver one with the little semicircle cutouts so as to match my current, somewhat shredded one.
davep
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2021, 07:35 AM) *

What can you do if the original sticker is long gone?

Clay

Contact me with the VIN and I can try to come up with both the correct decal version, the correct date code, and the correct font for the numerals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.