Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front License Plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stef914
Hi there,

does anyone know what kind of screws/ plugs I could use to cover the front license plate 'squreish' holes...?

thanks
S.Click to view attachment
Shivers
You could look here: https://www.ackurat.com/standard-products/f...es-and-tubes-3/
aharder
You could get a Stainless Phillips Truss Head Tapping Screw and polish the head and it will look like chrome.

IronHillRestorations
Glovebox pivot screws work pretty good for that. You’d have to remove the bumper though.
gonzo54
Local hardware store-SS Plugs. Cut off the top and bottom tabs to put a round peg in a square hole.
Stef914
Thank you all !
Cairo94507
I went to Ace Hardware and bought 2 chrome cap screws and then pulled the screw receivers out of the bumper and installed the 2 cap screws. O had the bumper off at the time and they look great. Cost about $3. beerchug.gif
Jonathan Livesay
I cover mine with the license plate!
gonzo54
QUOTE(gonzo54 @ Nov 23 2021, 03:08 PM) *

Local hardware store-SS Plugs. Cut off the top and bottom tabs to put a round peg in a square hole.

@Stef914 Here are a couple of pictures-
FlacaProductions
Screws with covers from a license plate frame kit. Sort of easier to do with a black bumper.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.