Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need body work done in the Charlotte NC area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bludden
Sunday night I was rear ended coming home from the football game on I-77 South. It was a hit and run but I managed to catch the guy and get their license plate number. Car still drives OK. I need to find a body shop that understands the 914 and get it fixed correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bludden @ Nov 23 2021, 08:35 AM) *

Sunday night I was rear ended coming home from the football game on I-77 South. It was a hit and run but I managed to catch the guy and get their license plate number. Car still drives OK. I need to find a body shop that understands the 914 and get it fixed correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dang that sucks!!
have to be careful up there, did you just get the license plate or did he/she stop eventually? risky business this is why we need dashcams with rear and front view !

i have seen some nice stuff coming out of Sonderwerks north of charlotte. see their stuff on instragram etc. someone else from Charlotte may be able to suggest others.
I may be calling them too as i am in SC but no one near me, i caught a broken tail pipe in the front hood at 50mph on saturday and will need a repaint and new film installation, i might call them today as well.

www.sonderwerks.com cornelius, NC
704-799-7680
bludden
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Nov 23 2021, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(bludden @ Nov 23 2021, 08:35 AM) *

dang that sucks!!
have to be careful up there, did you just get the license plate or did he/she stop eventually? risky business this is why we need dashcams with rear and front view !

i have seen some nice stuff coming out of Sonderwerks north of charlotte. see their stuff on instragram etc. someone else from Charlotte may be able to suggest others.
I may be calling them too as i am in SC but no one near me, i caught a broken tail pipe in the front hood at 50mph on saturday and will need a repaint and new film installation, i might call them today as well.

I just got the license plate and then let them go. No need to get shot over it, and definitely no need to put others at risk. Thanks for the advice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.