Digital OBD2 tester
Cylinder bore testers
Cen-tect, depth micrometers
Bearing puller ket
Lisle, metric alignment tool
Compression tester, 300 psi
Serpentine belt tool

All lightly used.

Donated, thanks allClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
930cabman
This is a screamin deal. Please, someone take these items before I cannot resist
mlindner
Thanks 930cabman...If anyone is teaching young students about cars I would like to donate these, just pay shipping. Mark
Van B
Dibs!!!!
rgalla9146

The red kit is to remove steering wheels.....I believe.
DC_neun_vierzehn
PM sent.
Fahren Cars
QUOTE(mlindner @ Nov 25 2021, 07:09 PM) *

Thanks 930cabman...If anyone is teaching young students about cars I would like to donate these, just pay shipping. Mark

Mark, if you still have any tools to share as a donation or at a great deal, check out my teen son Jack's project at www.914fsp.com

His first car and project is a '71 Porsche 914/4, and he's doing a complete engine rebuild as we speak. Check out a lot of the pics and videos here.

Next week, he will start to mic some cylinders donated to the project and determine if they are in spec enough to buy new pistons.

Click to view attachment
mlindner
Fahren Cars wins. Read Jacks story. Way to go Jack. Send me shipping address for shipping cost. Best, Mark
Van B
Great charity! A kid who’s dad can already teach him how to rebuild a motor… with a shop that has a $2k apple computer in it.
I’ll be sure to let my neighbor’s kid know.

Ridiculousness. slap.gif
PatMc
What brand/model is the depth gauge set?
mlindner
Thanks all. Tools going to Jack. Best, Mark
930cabman
Hats off to Mark, Jack will never forget the gesture.

Good will is something often forgotten these days, but thanks to Mark, IT LIVES
mlindner
Thanks 930cabman, this forum and the people in it have helped me a bunch. Have a great Holiday. Best, Mark
Fahren Cars
QUOTE(930cabman @ Nov 27 2021, 07:56 AM) *

Hats off to Mark, Jack will never forget the gesture.

Good will is something often forgotten these days, but thanks to Mark, IT LIVES

"Thank you, Mr. Mark! That is so cool! - Jack

Mark, my son is very excited, and it couldn't be more timely. He's about to start his cylinders measuring project starting soon. We're grateful for your generosity, and Jack will be a better engineer and mechanic because of your goodwill. We'll post some pics and videos so you can share the experience.

Jason (Jack's Dad)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.