Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Morph914
Any body know what the discount code is? Not seeing any discount at check out. sad.gif
barnfind9141972
Having same issue, no code given but nothing coming off?
barnfind9141972
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Nov 25 2021, 09:13 PM) *

Any body know what the discount code is? Not seeing any discount at check out. sad.gif

@morph914 it looks like items are finally updating, Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
Morph914
QUOTE(barnfind9141972 @ Nov 26 2021, 12:15 AM) *

Having same issue, no code given but nothing coming off?

I went ahead and placed my order so that I didn’t miss out on sold out items, hoping that they will make the adjustment later.
mb911
I didn't see a code. I am not really in the market for anything at the moment except seat covers..
sb914
I don’t think you need a code . Everything’s marked down 20 percent.
I just placed my order. grouphug.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
I had the same issue last night at midnight ... kept trying but gave up at about 12:30 a.m. But checked again this morning and the prices were discounted.

Unfortunately, 2 of the items I were sold out this morning though : (
914GT
I was considering the thermoformed door panel set but it’s still listed at $150. 20% off would have helped offset the $80 shipping cost. Can’t justify paying $230 to have them.
Mikey914
QUOTE(914GT @ Nov 26 2021, 03:43 PM) *

I was considering the thermoformed door panel set but it’s still listed at $150. 20% off would have helped offset the $80 shipping cost. Can’t justify paying $230 to have them.

$80 shipping cost?????????
If you're in Tucson, $30 should do it. Let me know the specifics here something isn't right.

914GT
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 26 2021, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(914GT @ Nov 26 2021, 03:43 PM) *

$80 shipping cost?????????
If you're in Tucson, $30 should do it. Let me know the specifics here something isn't right.

Shipping is a bit lower today. About $70. I’ll attach a screenshot of the order if that works on here.
Mikey914
We do only charge actual. but our shipping calculator should be at least close. As refunding is not fun, nor should you have to pay more to get it back.

I'll work with Blake to get this more close to actual

I came up with $37 and some change to Miami which is probably about the farthest zone.

914GT
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 27 2021, 10:34 AM) *

We do only charge actual. but our shipping calculator should be at least close. As refunding is not fun, nor should you have to pay more to get it back.

I'll work with Blake to get this more close to actual

I came up with $37 and some change to Miami which is probably about the farthest zone.

Website shows they are unavailable so shipping cost doesn’t matter now. Thanks for looking into it though.
ClayPerrine
I just placed an order for all the rubber for Betty's car, and some additional items for the other two 914s.

You can name the west wing after us. biggrin.gif

Clay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.