Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 4 bolt factory Fuch wheels - willing to pay premium
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jagalyn
WTB: 4 bolt factory Fuch wheels - original factory finish.
Looking for 4 wheels. No curb rash.

Willing to pay premium for a good set. If you are upgrading your car to 5 bolt and have a good set of 4 bolt fuchs I am willing to purchase. Please send photos and price to jagalyn@gmail.com
jagalyn
Looking for good set. Can refinish if needed.
jagalyn
WTB: 4 bolt factory Fuch wheels - original factory finish.
Looking for 4 wheels. No curb rash.

Willing to pay premium for a good set. If you are upgrading your car to 5 bolt and have a good set of 4 bolt fuchs I am willing to purchase. Please send photos and price to jagalyn@gmail.com
JeffBowlsby
Your best solution may be to locate the best of 5 available and have them professionally refinished. Don’t forget the spare.
racerbvd
I have a few sets, will get some pictures.
Located in fl.
jagalyn
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 7 2021, 01:22 PM) *

I have a few sets, will get some pictures.
Located in fl.

Looking forward to receiving your photos...
914Sixer
I have a set of factory lug bolts that need to be refinished. Cleaned and wire wheeled. You can clear zinc or chrome them. They came both ways. Will take $124 shipped for the set of 16. Pictures tomorrow if you need them.
jagalyn
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 16 2021, 05:06 PM) *

I have a set of factory lug bolts that need to be refinished. Cleaned and wire wheeled. You can clear zinc or chrome them. They came both ways. Will take $124 shipped for the set of 16. Pictures tomorrow if you need them.

Thanks but I have the lug bolts... just need the wheels.

Still looking. Will pay a premium.
jagalyn
Still looking. Will pay premium.
hencar
I have a set of five 4 bolt 5.5" x 15" Fuchs alloy rims with Pirelli tires in Little Rock. They are in great original shape. PM me with your email address for details.

TIA

Henry

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.