914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
domer914
SOLD
Van914
Will you sell the hub separately?
Thanks
Van
Blue6
Interested. What part number is the hub? I’m looking for an early hub. Is there any dish to the wheel? Thanks
domer914
QUOTE(Van914 @ Nov 27 2021, 08:26 PM) *

Will you sell the hub separately?
Thanks
Van

I don't think so. Package deal. Plug and play.
domer914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Nov 28 2021, 01:17 AM) *

Interested. What part number is the hub? I’m looking for an early hub. Is there any dish to the wheel? Thanks

I'm sorry, but I don't understand "dish." Cannot find a part number on the hub adapter.

The adapter itself I believe is this part
Link to Adapter

Please forgive my ignorance, but I can disassemble this thing to get to other parts, or show an exploded view, if necessary. This has been in my garage for many years since I replaced my steering wheel. I'm a rusty amateur, at best. But I will do all I can to satisfy any questions about the part.

I have a 1973 2.0, and this momo wheel with hub and adapter was installed on my car in 2010, and removed a couple of years later. Car not driven much. Wheel in really good shape!
felix337
QUOTE(domer914 @ Nov 28 2021, 04:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Nov 28 2021, 01:17 AM) *

I'm sorry, but I don't understand "dish." Cannot find a part number on the hub adapter.

The adapter itself I believe is this part
Link to Adapter

Please forgive my ignorance, but I can disassemble this thing to get to other parts, or show an exploded view, if necessary. This has been in my garage for many years since I replaced my steering wheel. I'm a rusty amateur, at best. But I will do all I can to satisfy any questions about the part.

I have a 1973 2.0, and this momo wheel with hub and adapter was installed on my car in 2010, and removed a couple of years later. Car not driven much. Wheel in really good shape!

PM sent
eyecolor
Happy to purchase

Walk me through.

Shipping to Delaware

George
domer914
QUOTE(eyecolor @ Nov 30 2021, 03:31 PM) *

Happy to purchase

Walk me through.

Shipping to Delaware

George

ITEM IS SOLD

Sorry, I couldn't find how to edit the original posting. Strange. (to me, anyway)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.