Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tied House Lunch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lyressa Roberts
Ok, I know some people are up for Tied House for lunch. The question is, what is a good day for most?

We have, obviously, August 6th, 13th, 20th, or the 27th.

Let's take a poll and set that day as the day and we'll all meet up and have a brew or two. biggrin.gif
Lyressa Roberts
7 whole people? I guess it'll be a small lunch group?

Dave_Darling
You'll get more people looking through the day, 'Rissa. I'm voting for the last one, myself. I could also make the 6th--but I'm gone the other two weekends.

--DD
richardL
Can't make the 6th, but the others are fine

R
Lyressa Roberts
It looks like the last weekend in August is winning.

I'll bump this thread over the weekend and maybe a little next week to see the consensus before making the actual date...

Britain, You need to make sure that you let your preference be known since we're doing this in your honor... biggrin.gif
neo914-6
I guess we won't be combining the conversion meet in Dublin on the 27th... confused24.gif
lapuwali
I'd argue AGAINST doing this on the 27th, as there's already been a meet set up for several weeks on that date. It would suck to have two 914 events on the same day that are on the opposite sides of the bay. Both events will suffer. Either we combine them, or we move the Tied House date.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Jul 29 2005, 02:24 PM)
I'd argue AGAINST doing this on the 27th, as there's already been a meet set up for several weeks on that date. It would suck to have two 914 events on the same day that are on the opposite sides of the bay. Both events will suffer. Either we combine them, or we move the Tied House date.

That's true...let's see what happens by the end of the weekend. The consensus may change by then.
Lyressa Roberts
icon_bump.gif
neo914-6
The 20th is the Monterey Historic Races...some 914ers will race or attend including me.

And RGruppe at EASY on the 6th...
Lyressa Roberts
icon_bump.gif
Brent
First two dates are good for me. Will be out of town on Vaca for the wife (much earned!) Had such a great time today, I'd love to meet more people, including Britain, who is my close neighbor (for a little while longer) whom I have not had the pleasure to meet yet.

I guess all is up to Britain though, huh?

-Brent
neo914-6
Just saw Britain at Jasons. I said the 13th would work for me but he isn't sure of his schedule yet...

He's interested in attending the Historics as well before he leaves CA.
Dead Air
Yeah, What ever. go have lunch. at least one person will be without a date.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Neo914-6 @ Jul 30 2005, 08:17 PM)
Just saw Britain at Jasons.  I said the 13th would work for me but he isn't sure of his schedule yet...

He's interested in attending the Historics as well before he leaves CA.

Well, if the Historics is on the 20th, then the 13th is looking pretty good. I'll be doing my final that weekend, but I'll make time for lunch...

Since Britain hasn't responded to this thread yet, I'll just email him tomorrow and then set a definite date by tomorrow evening so we can start the planning...
Lyressa Roberts
Just bumping one more time...I left work early to go to the dentist...I'll set a date tomorrow... biggrin.gif

icon_bump.gif
Britain Smith
For some reason I completely didn't see this thread. Whenever the most people can show up will work for me.

I get my car back to me next weekend and it has a small surprise installed...can you say turbo...

user posted image

-Britain
Lyressa Roberts
Rock on!!

Ok, I'll post another thread with the date...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.