Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Plastic/metal slide at bottom rear of early side windows
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCH
Hi All:

I'm looking for one or two plastic/metal slides that attach to the bottom rear of early side windows. The slides slide in the rear channel when the window is lowered or raised.
The plastic portion of mine are worn and the windows raddle.

I could also use the side windows and would be interested in buying those also. By side windows, I mean the large windows and not the small triangular windows which are fine on my car.

Thanks,
Peter
Robarabian
Reach out to Bruce Stone, he will know someone who has them if he doesn't. Refer to them as Drivers side glass and Passenger side glass... if not him, Vince in Victorville has them.. He will be more pricey but will have them for sure. He's a nice guy too.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Dec 1 2021, 09:51 PM) *

Reach out to Bruce Stone, he will know someone who has them if he doesn't. Refer to them as Drivers side glass and Passenger side glass... if not him, Vince in Victorville has them.. He will be more pricey but will have them for sure. He's a nice guy too.

I am out. I had to get one from Vince. He should have at least one.
914werke
I believe I have a couple
Edit: yup @pch here you go if you hadn't found some
bye1.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.