Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Olympic Blue '74 2.0 on Ebay/Marshall Goldman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Rick986
NO AFFILIATION

If my memory serves me correctly, they dropped the price of this car by $15K. Has anyone here had eyes on this? It's been for sale for a long time. Looks gorgeous.
FlacaProductions
I've seen it but it's been quite a while - and yes, big price drop. Beautiful car but the one thing I couldn't figure out is no dash switch for the fog lights.
JeffBowlsby
I dunno, doesnt appeal to me at that price level given its condition. Has many good things going for it, and the armorall on every surface is a turn off. No engine or underbody or trunk photos.
Jett
I think this is the same car.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-porsche-914-2-0-31/
RennTiger
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 2 2021, 09:32 AM) *
Curious always assumed there was something wrong with this car. It has been for sale such a long time. The sellers ebay rating is terrible FWIW. Does anyone know the car?
rhodyguy
Does the car look WAY high to others? Looks like a fist worth of clearance between the tires and fenders.
FlacaProductions
Didn't stand out to me at the time - maybe the angle of pics?
I won't be able to go see it again (assuming it's still in Beverly Hills) until after the 13th but if someone is really interested, just message me.
914newguy
Any update on this 914
FlacaProductions
I'll try to go look at it again next week in a more serious manner this time. Post some specific points to check and I'll do my best to report back.
914_7T3
These are photos that I took of this car when it sold at RM Sotheby's auction during Monterey Car week back in August of 2019 for $67,200 including buyer's fees. How the car sits now, I have no idea. No affiliation here either, just posting some pics. Hope this helps.

https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/mo19/mon...e-914-20/792593

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
FlacaProductions
That's some great documentation.
jagalyn
Wow. This is not good. For that kind of money it should be much better.
That gap at the bottom of both doors is not good. This car has had a some work.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.