Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running When Parked
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
settador
Never hit; painted once; some rust; come and get it!Click to view attachment
Going to the scrapper in the morning, Sunday, 12/5. If anyone wants this, let me know tonight.
Shell is gone. Thanks for looking, folks!
914lover17
Might be interested! How's the floor pan, hell hole, and longs? any more pictures?
settador
QUOTE(914lover17 @ Dec 4 2021, 10:40 AM) *

Might be interested! How's the floor pan, hell hole, and longs? any more pictures?

Underneath it is a disaster. Nearly as rusty as they come. You could probably break it in half over your knee... I also took the front trunk floor clip because my driver had an air conditioner at one time, and I fixed the cutouts with screwed-in galvi thinking I would one day fix it right. It's in New Hampshire.Click to view attachment
settador
QUOTE(914lover17 @ Dec 4 2021, 10:40 AM) *

Of course, when I bought it as a parts car they weren't worth very much. Today, someone could build something out of it I guess.... The only nice things about it are the straight body panels.
Boomerang914
Do you have a clear Title/Registration?
rjames
Wish I was closer.

Someone should at least grab the bumper, the carpet and the firewall pad. The pad looks to be in great shape.
FRUNKenstein
Be sure to update the VIN database to let it be known the car’s fate.
settador
QUOTE(FRUNKenstein @ Dec 12 2021, 08:00 PM) *

Be sure to update the VIN database to let it be known the car’s fate.

Not sure how to do this other than what I added to my own list of cars here. I looked but couldn't figure out how to do it.
settador
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 8 2021, 02:13 PM) *

Wish I was closer.

Someone should at least grab the bumper, the carpet and the firewall pad. The pad looks to be in great shape.

Yeah, I could have posted it sooner. The straight panels were just that, straight. Lots of rust inside on the door bottoms, though, and a touch on the hood seem in places. I did think about taking the pad; carpet was beyond nasty.
settador
QUOTE(Boomerang914 @ Dec 8 2021, 10:29 AM) *

Do you have a clear Title/Registration?

Only had a bill of sale, but it is scrapped now anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.