Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attn: Bay Area Folks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
So let's crash it!

well, not really, but the forum could use a little, errrrrr, activity... as a suggestion, let's start cross-posting local AX threads and such there. hell, it might build up a little more community... or animosity, considering how much ass we kick.

http://pca-ggr.aegsys.com/phpbb/index.php
Trekkor
Joining....and update the cup poke.gif

KT
grantsfo
Signed up and waiting for "approval" dry.gif
kermit
I've been waiting for some sign of life there for weeks...

Wake me us when something happens.

Should start a good old fashioned flame war, just to get everybody involved. We could talk about how 914s dominate the 911s, but then again, the 911 owners would have to just agree.... smilie_pokal.gif
grantsfo
..they revoked my access and relabled my posts as guest. Oh well. Guess its just for GGR members or people who make politically correct comments?
nebreitling
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Aug 4 2005, 09:02 PM)
..they revoked my access and relabled my posts as guest. Oh well. Guess its just for GGR members or people who make politically correct comments?

ha! that's hilarious!
DanT
Actually,
I believe it was set up for GGR members or GGR members with dual membership.
You are correct though, considering GGR has almost 1800 members the number of folks signed up has been disappointing.
The fact that no one seems to respond to comments does not seem to help either.
I give it a few more months and if it does not change it may go the way of the dodo bird. wink.gif
nebreitling
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Aug 5 2005, 06:21 AM)
Actually,
I believe it was set up for GGR members or GGR members with dual membership.

that's a shame... there are a lot of lpr/rwr/svr/non-pca people that attent GGR events. seems like giving them a voice might help put a little life in the board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.