Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody going east and have a trailer hitch????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I may have a trailer going east...thru Colorado....might be loaded might be empty....no deadline......
Allan
I was hoping that you would end up keeping it so it could be borrowed.. wink.gif
Joe Bob
Storage is an issue....otherwise Iwould keep it. Damn thing is 2K if you buy one new.....
Allan
You can store it at my office if you need to.

I'll either have one of my mechanics pick it up or come and get it myself.

Just let me know.
Joe Bob
Yeah...Bakersfield is SO convenient for me..... cool_shades.gif
Allan
Yeah I know. Just keep it as a last resort. wink.gif
markb
I could store it up here.
Series9
How do you make gas money? What a hose job....

Fucking government agents. cool.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (914RS @ Jul 28 2005, 07:38 PM)
How do you make gas money? What a hose job....

Fucking government agents. cool.gif

Fucking bus driver..... cool_shades.gif

The buyer of the trailer pays the driver for delivery, the owner of a car that gets hauled also pays.....geez, gotta 'esplain everything....

Want me to tell ya how babies are made? Just listened to the wifey tell the monsters....girls have a really different take on it.... screwy.gif
McMark
He knows how babies are made. Check out his avatar. rolleyes.gif lol2.gif
Britain Smith
Another thought...if there is anyone up in the Portland, OR area that wants this trailer I can bring it up in late Sept. I will be moving that way and I will need a trailer to put my car on but I have no where to store it up there.

-Britain
sandman
The trailer is mine, I already have a $47.91 deposit down. Just working on the details for the rest of the funds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.