Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dec 7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
Steve
flag.gif flag.gif
It's also my wife Pearl's birthday today. We were also married on September 11th 28 years ago. Makes it easy to remember her birthday and our anniversary. blink.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 7 2021, 06:53 AM) *

Over the years I've had discussions about how the evolution of technology would have changed the course of world history. Satellite imaging would have detected a carrier force headed to Hawaii, radar replaced inferior aerial searching between fleets, GPS aid returning lost planes to carriers, etc. Wars are such a waste of humanity and resources, and I am a Vietnam vet.
mmichalik

Quinn Moore
flag.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(Jamie @ Dec 7 2021, 10:55 AM) *

Over the years I've had discussions about how the evolution of technology would have changed the course of world history. Satellite imaging would have detected a carrier force headed to Hawaii, radar replaced inferior aerial searching between fleets, GPS aid returning lost planes to carriers, etc. Wars are such a waste of humanity and resources, and I am a Vietnam vet.

True, true and true.

Thank you for for serving and keeping us the United States of America
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.