ClayPerrine
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 8 2021, 08:36 AM) *

Headed there to see the step daughter. Could use a Porsche fix on the trip

@naro914
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 8 2021, 09:36 AM) *

Headed there to see the step daughter. Could use a Porsche fix on the trip

@PanelBilly

a few things there, i was there last weekend and went to the cars and coffee saturday morning, there were about 1500 cars there, lots of things to look at. there is another one down in Monroe also not sure of the date. there is a Porsche specialty shop Sonderwerks in Cornelius NC just north edge of Charlotte they always have some interested projects going on, check them out on instagram, NaroEscapes(Bob and Nadine) are also right next to BFR(Black Forest Racing) too, over in Davidson which is on west side of the lake, north of Charlotte.And close to them in his own space is Rick(RIX914PARTS).

We might come up on the new years weekend, my son and daugher-in-law are in Norht Charlotte area as well. When will you be there?
PanelBilly
I arrived the morning.
bludden
I could use a hand replacing my @#@%$ fuel pump Friday so I can drive it to a body shop to fix damage from getting $&%# rear ended.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bludden @ Dec 8 2021, 06:43 PM) *

I could use a hand replacing my @#@%$ fuel pump Friday so I can drive it to a body shop to fix damage from getting $&%# rear ended.

@bludden

ugh that sucks, where are you taking it?
bludden
I don't know yet. Sonderwerks seems pretty filled up but I sent them pics to see if they could work me in.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bludden @ Dec 9 2021, 01:53 PM) *

I don't know yet. Sonderwerks seems pretty filled up but I sent them pics to see if they could work me in.

I am trying to use them for a small fix of re doing my front trunk lid that took a chunk of metal into the hood and it ast to be stripped and repainted. i just have to get the hood or the car up to them to do paint match and then strip and repaint. I a willing to wait, they seem well able to do the repair. I hope they fix your too1
PanelBilly
QUOTE(bludden @ Dec 8 2021, 03:43 PM) *

Check your pm
Tonyooc
I'm new to the area, when are the car events and where
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Dec 11 2021, 09:33 PM) *

I'm new to the area, when are the car events and where

@Tonyooc
new to Charlotte? you can search instragram and facebook etc , the one i just went to 2 weekends ago was at the Whitehall Business complex , its also scheduled for January 8th,
its big so get there early!
Whitehall Corporate Center
3545 Whitehall Park Dr,
Charlotte, NC 28273

Check out carsandcoffeecharlotte in FB or follow them on instagram.
PanelBilly
Good day. I spent some time with John Forbes and then visited with David Epps of Sonderwerks.
Cracker
Forbes? shades.gif

Cracker

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 14 2021, 05:50 PM) *

Good day. I spent some time with John Forbes and then visited with David Epps of Sonderwerks.

PanelBilly
Forbes started Black Forest Racing. First started working on 914s at a dealership in 1971. Must have had a dozen tenets. Two creamsickle and a bumblebee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.