Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY 1975 Eagle GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mansonboys
I have seen a lot of interest in the Eagle GT kit cars and I just happen to own one.

It is a 1975 914 1.8l that runs and drives great!

I have done some custom work on the suspension. The front end is from a 911E and so are the rear hubs. This gives 5 lug wheels all around. And the wheels fit just right to give it that beefy, road-gripping look.

I love the car but I may sell it if I get the right offer.

Click to view attachment
bcsellie
Are you "fishing" or do you have a price? I'm in the PNW
73-914
Looks like "Fishing" to me. Can't follow forum rules either.
914werke
I agree. must post a $.
Oh & we want to see more pictures, Like cowl / Eng cvr up?
JeffBowlsby
Someone posted a few months ago looking for one...might doa search here and contact them directly.

This Thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...e%20gt&st=0
BK911
Im interested depending on price.
Mike Bellis
"Testing the waters" means you don't want to sell unless someone offers way too much money for it.

Advice: 912 suspension is not desirable. call it a 5 lug conversion. a 1.8L motor is not desirable, so play up how well it runs. Show the underbelly fabrication and the current state of preservation. "Beefy road-gripping look" is not a desirable description.
73-914
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jan 3 2022, 11:27 AM) *

"Testing the waters" means you don't want to sell unless someone offers way too much money for it.

Advice: 912 suspension is not desirable. call it a 5 lug conversion. a 1.8L motor is not desirable, so play up how well it runs. Show the underbelly fabrication and the current state of preservation. "Beefy road-gripping look" is not a desirable description.

agree.gif sheeplove.gif poke.gif av-943.gif stirthepot.gif
flat4guy
post a price per the rules or it should be removed per the rules. cool little car
914outlaw
My bid is $914 sunglasses.gif

QUOTE(mansonboys @ Dec 8 2021, 11:47 AM) *

I have seen a lot of interest in the Eagle GT kit cars and I just happen to own one.

It is a 1975 914 1.8l that runs and drives great!

I have done some custom work on the suspension. The front end is from a 911E and so are the rear hubs. This gives 5 lug wheels all around. And the wheels fit just right to give it that beefy, road-gripping look.

I love the car but I may sell it if I get the right offer.

Click to view attachment

racerbvd
How about some more, detailed pictures??
carr914
How about deleting the Thread?
73-914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 7 2022, 07:20 PM) *

How about deleting the Thread?

agree.gif
mansonboys
So sorry I did not read the rules about not posting a price. I was fishing and I guess that is not allowed so ...

$20K is my asking price.

Let me find more pictures and I will post them.

Thanks!
mansonboys
More pics of the Eagle GT ...

The car is in storage right now so new pictures of the interior, engine, chassis, etc., are not available.
2mAn
Can you show some closeups of the frunk and engine lids open? Curious how everything works together
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.