Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Wide Body Fiberglass and Door Skins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
Wide Body race style Fiberglass panels for sale.. two matching rear flares, two matching fronts, as well as two matching fg door skins. These are finished in white gel coat and have some cracks, chips and small missing gel coat here and there.. aka not perfect, but not too bad. I can provide specific pics to those interested.

Besides these pieces, I also have some unfinished pieces that will be included: a roof panel (thin skin/cover?), a rear trunk and a front trunk w/o headlight cut outs.

BUT WAIT, THAT’S NOT ALL !! biggrin.gif
I’ll throw in a used IMSA front Bumper as well as a banged up rear fg bumper too!
I’d really like the whole lot to go to one person but may consider breaking it up. Buyer pays and arranges shipping (I’ve used U-Ship for stuff like this in the past, for example), funds via pp friends/fam, cash or postal money order. $400
Literati914

Literati914

Literati914

Literati914

stownsen914
Looks like Chasse / Wayne Baker bodywork. Great deal for someone outfitting a racecar.
frankiec
If you end up parting out the pieces I may be interested in the rear trunk lid. Can you send a pick of the bottom/underneath of the lid to see how the mounting and fitment looks like. Is that untrimmed fiberglass around the pieces?

Thanks, Tom
914 chalon v8
What would you sell the door skins for?
Literati914
To answer some questions, these are basically just FG skins.. so besides the fenders, frames would need to be sourced or made (balsa lid frames?), to fit these to. I do have a set of rusted doors that might make good candidates for stripping and covering with the FG door skins. A deals could be negotiated on that if interested (see last pic). Anyway, yes there is excess unfinished FG matting around the perimeter of the deck lids so some finish work is needed, but then the price should help compensate for that. Here are the back side shots:

Literati914
Rear deck lid, back side:

Literati914
The curved rear most edge, to show it has the basic necessary shape:

Literati914
Back side of roof skin:

Literati914
Back side of FG door panel skins:
Literati914
And as mentioned, I have a set of rusty doors that could be used as frames for the FG doors:

Literati914
QUOTE(stownsen914 @ Dec 9 2021, 09:19 PM) *

Looks like Chasse / Wayne Baker bodywork. Great deal for someone outfitting a racecar.

Thanks, here’s an example of the apparent kit installed:

Literati914
icon_bump.gif

Literati914
Sweeten the deal icon_bump.gif

Will throw in this hood pin set.. come on racers !!

Literati914
Doors Skins and Roof Panel are sold… still have front fenders, front hood (no headlight cutouts), front IMSA bumper, a rear deck lid, a rear bumper and two ducktail spoilers. And I dug out an old SCCA roll bar - for a race car starter kit piratenanner.gif . I even have a chassis for the race car build if needed !!

Literati914
driving.gif smash.gif driving.gif

raw1298
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jan 21 2022, 02:44 PM) *

driving.gif smash.gif driving.gif

How much for the roll bar?
BillJ
Please pm me your phone number asap. Interested in everything that you have
Literati914
icon_bump.gif

Ok, I thought these were sold, but the buyer has disappeared after having me hold these without payment for too long now. So, back on the market - feel free to make an offer if price is off.

stownsen914
I'd be interested in the roof skin if you wind up separating
Literati914
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-...04984_thumb.jpg

Still Available.. as well as the IMSA bumpers..
Literati914
icon_bump.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.