Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: VCP Air conditioning system, almost complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

(Almost) complete dealer installed optional air conditioner . This is the VPC version. Very nice under-dash evaporator without cracks and all vents and knobs intact, front trunk condenser, York compressor with most of the brackets, drive pulley, factory wiring harness (intact), spare tire relocation bar, special raised front trunk board, and hose ends (for copying). Console sold! AC parts still available. I'm also including the shortened console with the special staggered plastic gauge panel. SOLD [s]Asking $700[/s], pick up in Sunnyvale, CA.
bandjoey
I do hope you'll find a buyer wanting 'originality' but this old system will need a complete expensive overhaul, and complete new systems range from about $900 - $1400. If you're just wanting some cash, look at a reduction in price and you might find a buyer.
Now, everyone feel free to fire away at my thinking. smile.gif
carl k
Okay, I'll bite. A new system costs $1800+:

https://www.classicautoair.com/shop/complet...tioning-system/

Auto Atlanta has a less complete system with missing vents for $500 on eBay:

Click to view attachment

This comes with the short console, so you can sell your tall console (if you have one) and not have to chop it down.

As always, feel free to make an offer biggrin.gif

-Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.