Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 crashed chassis with excellent RR quarter and battery tray
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
This 1974 2.0 914 was crashed in 1975 with 14K miles. Excellent longs, almost complete rear trunk and right quarter panel. Excellent RR inner fender and "hell hole" NO RUST DAMAGE $1500. No title. Rolls and steers on 3 wheels.
In Peoria, IL Thanks for looking, Brad
rfinegan
WOW! Have the same dealer stick on my car Putman Imports

cool Yellow car too
914ltd

Bump
mb911
Man that would have been a perfect donor for my project.
JeffBowlsby
Hurts to see that hard of an impact, hope they survived. On the other hand look at how intact the cabin is aft of the front bulkhead.
914ltd

Lots of good, rust free metal.
bkrantz
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 22 2021, 04:33 PM) *

Hurts to see that hard of an impact, hope they survived. On the other hand look at how intact the cabin is aft of the front bulkhead.

That looks a lot like my 914 racer, after my on-track collision. Most of the front end was collapsed against the bulkhead and fuel tank, which was bent but did not leak. I had a cage but the very front of the passenger compartment floor had a slight buckle. In the back, both trans mounting ears snapped off the case and the engine cross bar bent.

I was in a race seat with a 6-point harness and neck collar (the days before HANS). I had a sore wrist but that was my only injury.
IronHillRestorations
This is a good deal! The longs alone are worth it.
StarBear
Sad such a short life. sad.gif sad.gif
914ltd
This chassis is still available. The perfect purchase for someone. I hope it is not you. Ouch!
914ltd

Still available
914ltd
This is still available
The right quarter panel is EXCELLENT as is the inner fender, battery tray and most of the rear trunk floor. Lots of solid parts for a crashed or rusty car. All of the area the dreaded "hell hole" damage includes is here and excellent.
$1500 for the whole roller. No title
914ltd
Bump
914ltd
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 23 2022, 07:47 AM) *

Bump

Someone needs this Bump
GBX0073
Bump for Brad hope your having a Great Summer !
TB73
Brad can you reach out to me
808-283-8722
todd@Toddboydhomes.com

Thank you Todd
914ltd

This is exactly what someone out there needs to bring back their 914. Almost all of these parts will restore a 914/6 or any year 914.

Thanks for your interest. Brad
914ltd

Exactly what someone needs out there. The metal is rust free, 100% solid.
Brad
914ltd

SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.