Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Dash Kneepad attachment screws and threaded inserts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
When I recently took the dash kneepad off to install new turn signal and wiper switches I noticed that the knee pad was missing 2 of the 5 screws/bolts and the 2 threaded inserts they screw into on the metal dash frame. I don't see these available on Auto Atlanta's site (nor even included in any of the 914 parts category diagrams.

Does anybody have any spares of these hardware pieces that they can pass along?

Happy to pay for shipping and the effort for your kindness and good karma.

Thanks in advance.
Van914
Where are you located?
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Van914 @ Dec 16 2021, 07:01 AM) *

Where are you located?

Alexandria, VA 22311
NARP74
Hardware is just M6 1.0 x 15 or 16 Phillips head and a metric fender washer. My local ACE had them, I was missing 3/5.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Here's a pic of what I need. I need 1 of these bolts (that have Phillips heads) and I need 2 of these bolt inserts thingys. Can anybody assist?Click to view attachment
partwerks
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Dec 19 2021, 08:00 AM) *

Here's a pic of what I need. I need 1 of these bolts (that have Phillips heads) and I need 2 of these bolt inserts thingys. Can anybody assist?Click to view attachment

I have four of that style of screw, and the nut in a cage, I have two longer ones, and one shorter version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.