Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with forum settings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theer
For some reason, when I look at a topic on my I-phone, it looks different. Each topic discussion used to be one post after the other with page numbers on the bottom to skip ahead. Now when I look at topics, I only see one post at a time and the rest are in outline form at the bottom. Not sure what I changed, but I can’t find the secret to changing it back. One the computer it has not changed, so it’s gotta be the phone, right? Help!

Click to view attachment
barnfind9141972
QUOTE(theer @ Dec 18 2021, 05:01 PM) *

For some reason, when I look at a topic on my I-phone, it looks different. Each topic discussion used to be one post after the other with page numbers on the bottom to skip ahead. Now when I look at topics, I only see one post at a time and the rest are in outline form at the bottom. Not sure what I changed, but I can’t find the secret to changing it back. One the computer it has not changed, so it’s gotta be the phone, right? Help!

Click to view attachment

@theer just go to options at the top right, and at the bottom under display mode is standard! Happens to me fairly often and that always seems to switch it back smile.gif
theer
Oh yeah! That was it!

Thanks @Barnfind9141972 - that was driving me nuts.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.