Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Solocholo
For sale fresh red 914 New paint, new tune, new clutch $25k California car Click to view attachment

Jack
7147463000 call or text
DRPHIL914
welcome.png
that looks like a super car!, you posted in the parts section so maybe Admin can move it for you so you dont have to repost, should go in the cars for sale section you'll get better feed back
do you have more pictures you can post hear? best thing is lots of pictures of the bad areas or rust prone issues - good luck with the sale!!!

Phil
Solocholo
QUOTE(Solocholo @ Dec 20 2021, 09:32 AM) *

For sale fresh red 914 New paint, new tune, new clutch $25k California car Click to view attachment

Jack
7147463000 call or text

Test
Solocholo
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 20 2021, 10:05 AM) *

welcome.png
that looks like a super car!, you posted in the parts section so maybe Admin can move it for you so you dont have to repost, should go in the cars for sale section you'll get better feed back
do you have more pictures you can post hear? best thing is lots of pictures of the bad areas or rust prone issues - good luck with the sale!!!

Phil

I can’t figer it out?
Solocholo
QUOTE(Solocholo @ Dec 21 2021, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 20 2021, 10:05 AM) *

welcome.png

Phil

I can’t figer it out?

I have a grip of photos
Jack@solocholo.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.