Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: ECU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MFejsa
Hi, does anyone have an ECU to fit 2.0L with part no. 0 280 000 051 or 0 280 000 052?

Its for GC engine and don't really know if other ECU's will work but happy to hear what others have to say or if they have ECU that works on my engine.

Regards

Michael
76-914
Those rarely go bad. There are couple of guys on here that have the tester if you need it checked before you buy another. Usually they are very cheap so watch out for the rip off artists. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 21 2021, 04:21 PM) *

Those rarely go bad. There are couple of guys on here that have the tester if you need it checked before you buy another. Usually they are very cheap so watch out for the rip off artists. beerchug.gif

Who you talking about? poke.gif
76-914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 21 2021, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 21 2021, 04:21 PM) *

Who you talking about? poke.gif

The "new members" w/ 0 posts!
EDIT: To wit; http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=341951
MFejsa
Thanks for the advice although Ive decided to buy another and try it as im having trouble with getting the car to run right and it can always be a spare in case it really does fail.
jonnyblaze
Not affiliated but randomly found one the other day while parts shopping on samba.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2288524
76-914
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Dec 22 2021, 03:19 AM) *

Thanks for the advice although Ive decided to buy another and try it as im having trouble with getting the car to run right and it can always be a spare in case it really does fail.

If you don't find the problem post your questions in the "Garage" section here. This group will gladly assist you in diagnostics. beerchug.gif
flmont
I have something like that if you send a part number I can check tomorrow,..I work 2nd shift so not home until 11 PM..today..! Frank
Puebloswatcop
Michael,

I have one but the casing has been painted over, so ;et me see if I can confirm it will fit your needs

Kevin
rjames
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Dec 22 2021, 03:19 AM) *

Symptoms?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.