wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif

Jett
Happy _______
tygaboy
I'm not crying... YOU'RE crying!

santa_smiley.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 22 2021, 05:25 AM) *

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:700px; height:500px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/c4-oyBnknHk?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/c4-oyBnknHk?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object><div style="font-size: 0.8em"></div>

Dang, that had me in tears in no time! My wife has now been gone for 15 yrs. and Christmas is the hardest time of year to be alone. My angel on earth for 43 yrs. enjoyed drives in our 914 with our local PCA club members, and I value the good people I know from that group. Merry Christmas y'all! cheer.gif
mrholland2
Happy Christmas, Merry Holidays, and an Irritable Festivus as well.

Does anyone else think that guy looks like he could be Martin Landau's little brother?
Front yard mechanic
beerchug.gif
76-914
Felice Navidad!
Puebloswatcop
Thanks for sharing this Clay. I have seen the commercial about a hundred times, but it just doesnt do justice to the short video.

Merry Christmas
914e
My first car was a 65 Impala, 327, Munchie 4 speed 12 bolt positraction. My parents bought it new a few months after I was born. When I was 13 my dad told me if rebuilt the engine in the family car, I could have the Impala and I could rebuild the engine in it before I turned 16. He wanted more power in the family car to pull a trailer.

The Impala had a quarter million miles on it. Since he maintained it so well when pulled the engine apart we found there really wasn't any reason to overhaul it, we did anyway with a hotter cam.

A friend of mine still has the car hopefully, it was t-boned on a car trailer about 2 years ago. He was hoping it could be saved, I have not heard.
rick 918-S
Merry Christmas All!
Shivers
We didn't get to have kid's, but I expect my dog will do this for me...Oh wait, I don't have a dog. Merry Christmas, Kawabunga and a Happy New Year!
MM1
Best “bowtie commercial” ever. . . wreath.gif
mmichalik
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 22 2021, 08:12 AM) *

I'm not crying... YOU'RE crying!

santa_smiley.gif

I know, right?!?!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
frostyf
That's a tear jerker. Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone!!
ClayPerrine
Today, December 23rd, is Festivus.

So...

Happy Festivus to the Rest of Us!!!!!

IPB Image
rgalla9146
Big block 4 speed convertible with air. Nice.
Beautiful sentiment.
Merry Christmas everyone !
Spot the Ford ?
Maltese Falcon
Merry Christmas 914World biggrin.gif I've had so many Chevvies...stopped counting. From when @MATTYLITE was Santa's delivery helper in the DoKa Sleigh; it's powered by a .030" over 350 sb Chev / g50 5 speed= "Find new roads"
Click to view attachment
914werke
Click to view attachment
KSCarrera
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.