Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB / Horn Button Spring Plate /two front blinker lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eggman
Hello all,

Just purchased my first 914 and I'm looking for a couple of items to get it up and running. If you have an extra horn spring plate & a couple of front blinker lenses I could use them.

Thank you for looking & for your help!

Craig
BillJ
If you post some pictures of your car and introduce yourself i will send a new set of US ambers for cost of shipping
NARP74
QUOTE(BillJ @ Dec 27 2021, 11:31 AM) *

If you post some pictures of your car and introduce yourself i will send a new set of US ambers for cost of shipping

That's a nice welcome to the World!
Eggman
Hello all, and thank you Bill for your more than kind offer..

My name is Craig Stradling and my username "Eggman" is a childhood nickname the kids in the neighborhood called me.

I live in Vernon AZ a little town located NE of the Phoenix Valley area by about 3 hours. I'm a Volkswagen guy so what better model of Porsche could I ask for. I have been wanting a 1972 914 for years because who dosen't love a Porsche, and 72 was the year I was born.

It's ugly but it's all mine! It runs drives and stops. The PO put a 1973 2.0 in it so it's not original but it's a fresh rebuild so I'm going to keep it that way till it needs motor work. I would like to replace the wheels to the 4 lug Fuchs soon, so if anyone out in the 914 World would like a smoking deal on the American Racing wheels let me know.

Thanks again Bill for the warm welcome, I'm more than excited to be here!

Respectfully
Craig
BillJ
Thats better and welcome! Pm me your info and will send those turn signal lenses
PCA7GGR
Craig,

Welcome. I’ve got a nice spring plate available. Also have the matching base plate woth new nylon bushings. PM me and let me know if you just need the spring plate and/or the additional parts. Thanks

Sergio
The GT Engine Lid Whisperer

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.