Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Wheel Hanger Studs - $20 a pair shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have three pairs of wheel hanger studs that were supplied in BMW or Mercedes tool kits.
They allow for easier wheel installation on four lug cars.
You remove two lug bolts and install two hanger studs. Keeps the wheel from falling when the last lug bolts are removed.
To install, Slide the wheel over the two studs, install two lug bolts then remove the studs and install the last two lug bolts.
The black studs are a stiff polimer material. They have a cross hole tha allows for pin insertion to help hold the wheel in place. The other studs two are aluminum. Thread is 14mm x 1.5.
$20 shipped per pair.
DBF
PM sent
bob164
I'll take a pair Bruce.
Shackleford
Assuming these fit a 72 914 I’ll take a pair!
GBX0073
Bruce put me on the list if a set is available
Thank you
bdstone914
QUOTE(GBX0073 @ Dec 28 2021, 10:56 AM) *

Thank you

@GBX0073

I am sold out of the ones pictured but i think i have some i made out of aluminum.
Literati914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 28 2021, 11:50 AM) *

QUOTE(GBX0073 @ Dec 28 2021, 10:56 AM) *

Thank you

@GBX0073

I am sold out of the ones pictured but i think i have some i made out of aluminum.

Bruce if you do find more, I’m interested as well, thx.

GBX0073
Thanks Bruce I will send you a message on FB want to check if you have something else, I may need
subby914
FYI... these are also available new on Amazon / ebay and are similarly priced. Just make sure you get the right size as they make a few different sizes.

I haven't bought these but they look good to me.
EWK 2 Pcs M14 x P1.5 Wheel Hanger Set Tire Change Alignment Rim Stud Pin Guide Tool
930cabman
QUOTE(subby914 @ Dec 29 2021, 12:29 AM) *

FYI... these are also available new on Amazon / ebay and are similarly priced. Just make sure you get the right size as they make a few different sizes.

I haven't bought these but they look good to me.
EWK 2 Pcs M14 x P1.5 Wheel Hanger Set Tire Change Alignment Rim Stud Pin Guide Tool

Thanks stubby, everybody working on VW, Porsche, BMW, ... should have a set of these
ClayPerrine
You can get the one that comes in a Boxster... it fit's a 914.

Clay
73-914
Same 1 on my 2000 A4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.