Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: www.914.com = www.914club.com?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
Wasn't www.914.com streamload before?
SirAndy
QUOTE (bondo @ Jul 29 2005, 10:13 AM)
Wasn't www.914.com streamload before?

since victory lane magazine printed the wrong url for the october laguna seca 914 Gathering & Vintage Race huh.gif

Mr. Streamload was kind enough to redirect the url to this club so people that read the magazine would end up at the right place ...
smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif Andy
Dave_Darling
Curious--it used to belong to some little girl in the 914 area code, I think. I remember B saying that she told him she'd sell it for ten grand or ten mil or some outrageous sum...

--DD
phantom914
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Jul 29 2005, 11:08 AM)
Curious--it used to belong to some little girl in the 914 area code, I think. I remember B saying that she told him she'd sell it for ten grand or ten mil or some outrageous sum...

--DD

Uh oh. I hope Brad didn't "recover" it from a field somewhere. unsure.gif

Andrew
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (phantom914 @ Jul 29 2005, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Jul 29 2005, 11:08 AM)
Curious--it used to belong to some little girl in the 914 area code, I think.  I remember B saying that she told him she'd sell it for ten grand or ten mil or some outrageous sum...

--DD

Uh oh. I hope Brad didn't "recover" it from a field somewhere. unsure.gif

Andrew

hahahhah LMFAO laugh.gif slap.gif
siverson
> I remember B saying that she told him she'd sell it for ten grand or ten mil or some outrageous sum...

Yeah, he (Kim) told me the same thing for about 5 years until I finally caught him at the right time, I guess. I'd bother him every 6 months or so seeing if he'd give it up. Wasn't free, but wasn't $10k. smile.gif

-Steve
steve@914.com

CptTripps
I noticed that a few months ago...I did a whois on it and thought..."that's cool."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.