Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: back dating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Hinds
Hi ya gang,

I'm not sure what happened to my notifications, I've not seen any traffic here since my last post in July - hope I didn't piss off the admins . . . Sorry I've not been active, just got busy when they called me back to work.

Got the beast back together with the help of Todd Brown on my rear wheel bearings. Interesting job without removing the trailing arms. Thanks Todd. John at Goldline Brakes did a fantastic job on my calipers and they work soooo well.

Any thoughts on best places to get the parts for back dating bumpers. Glass is okay since this isn't a show car and I'd like to go with the GT front and valance. Rear, probably long valance preference.

Hope to finally see you all again soon, it's been off the road way too long.

BENBRO02
I got mine from Automobile Atlanta.
PanelBilly
I prefer front dating. Never ask a serous question on New Years eve
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 31 2021, 08:06 PM) *

slap.gif
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 31 2021, 07:06 PM) *

AAAAAH . . . . . front's preferred here as well.
Steve
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Dec 31 2021, 03:15 PM) *

Hi ya gang,

I'm not sure what happened to my notifications, I've not seen any traffic here since my last post in July - hope I didn't piss off the admins . . . Sorry I've not been active, just got busy when they called me back to work.

Got the beast back together with the help of Todd Brown on my rear wheel bearings. Interesting job without removing the trailing arms. Thanks Todd. John at Goldline Brakes did a fantastic job on my calipers and they work soooo well.

Any thoughts on best places to get the parts for back dating bumpers. Glass is okay since this isn't a show car and I'd like to go with the GT front and valance. Rear, probably long valance preference.

Hope to finally see you all again soon, it's been off the road way too long.

Getty makes good stuff.
https://gettydesign.com/914tailbases/914coachwork/
Or give AIR a call. They used to carry it.
https://americaninternationalracing.com/pro.../914/914-stock/

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.