Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MISC Parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
colingreene
I have a few parts laying around that I wont be needing. i figured why not pass them onto someone else that needs them.
All of this is located in Orange county and I would prefer local pick up but I can ship at buyers expense without too much trouble.
If im way too high on prices or low please let me know, I always want this stuff to be fair priced so we can all keep our cars on the road.

Fog light grill, this is in decent shape. Its a chrome part but someone has painted it black.
no cracks, and I dont know how it would handle having the paint removed.
30$ Obo

914-6 Rear rotors. I bought these brand new, wound up going to a complete 911 rear brake package with vented rotors so these do me no good.
50$ or whatever someone wants to give for them.

2.0L Warm air guides. SOLD
I bought these to put on my motor but the heat exchangers I have the screw holes are all either in rough shape or they have hardware snapped off in them
I believe they are powder coated black.
30 each. Or 50 for the pair. ' SOLD

1976 Back pad.
Some of the glue is loose however the material and foam is in great shape
120$ or whatever someone wants to give me for it. I can collapse it into smaller parts for shipping.
I removed this from my car for a more GT look.
however I do not have the light that goes into the back pad.

I also have a metal tank filler neck if someone needs that I do not have pictures of it handy but I can get some if needed.
913B
I would like the rear rotors.
I can pickup at a mutual convenient time.

Thanks
Literati914
PM sent on back pad

..and second on the rotors confused24.gif

colingreene
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.