Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello and thanks!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chromatech
Hello all!

I've been lurking on your boards for the last few weeks. Through all the tips/advice you share on here, I made the decision to buy a '73 (one I missed out on 20+ years ago).

I'll post pics in the next week or so and beyond as the restoration continues.

I'd like to thank Freezing14 for his advice/help/garage, as well as the rest that post their advice on these boards.

Cheers beerchug.gif

Todd
SpecialK
Welcome to the "club" Todd, and congratulations on your finding your "new to you" car!! beer.gif (Labatts)

Now show us some pics!!
TJB/914
Welcome Todd,

Hope you can attend the Aug. 5-6-7th 2005 Midwest Meet. A few Canadians will be there. Mark LaFreniere from Ontario will be there with one or two 914's. You should know him. He has an auto body shop & does excellent work. One of our local secrets. Saturday would be the best day to attend and see over (40) plus 914's. look us up on the web page www.porsche914classic.com or listed on this site.

Tom
Lou W
Welcome beerchug.gif
Allan
wavey.gif
markb
Welcome to the madness. Don't forget to get your shots. biggrin.gif
Chromatech
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Jul 29 2005, 12:51 PM)
Welcome Todd,

Hope you can attend the Aug. 5-6-7th 2005 Midwest Meet. A few Canadians will be there. Mark LaFreniere from Ontario will be there with one or two 914's. You should know him. He has an auto body shop & does excellent work. One of our local secrets. Saturday would be the best day to attend and see over (40) plus 914's. look us up on the web page www.porsche914classic.com or listed on this site.

Tom

Thanks for the invite, but I'm tied up that weekend. I will be attending the "Por Volkes" meet on August 21st. That should be a good op to meet some of the 914 vets from this area.

The odyssey begins........ sawzall-smiley.gif

Todd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.