808 WRX
I will take the other set please.
914Sixer
808 WRX they are yours
Superhawk996
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 5 2022, 07:39 PM) *

808 WRX they are yours

@914sixer .

Day late and a dollar short. When I mocked up my suspension recently, I noticed one was bent.

If you come across more, I'm in for a set.
mepstein
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 6 2022, 03:33 PM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 5 2022, 07:39 PM) *

808 WRX they are yours

@914sixer .

Day late and a dollar short. When I mocked up my suspension recently, I noticed one was bent.

If you come across more, I'm in for a set.

If you just need one, I have a replated one that you can have for free. Just pm me your address (I should save it one of these days).
914Sixer
That was it. Let Mark fix you up.
914Sixer
Found one more set.
Superhawk996
Pick Me . . . . pick me. . . . . I'll take them

laugh.gif Mepstein and I traded PM's . . . I said I'll bet you'll find another set in 14 weeks. I guess I was off by a bit av-943.gif

I do want to thank Mark for offering one up but I didn't want to run him around looking for it and shipping just one. Plus we should all have a spare since they are easy to bend when removing for whatever reason.

I'll take a pair just to have fresh parts in my restored struts and I'll keep my janky used one that isn't bent as a spare. PP sent.
914Sixer
LOL, I was surprised I found another set. Cleaning out the small stuff.
rhodyguy
Great scores. They can be easy to ruin. One needs to drive the pin in with a drift first. I tried to draw one in with the nut. It broke. Use a torque wrench.
Jack Standz
I'll take the newly found set.

Thx
914Sixer
Sold out
willieg
Let me know if any more of those unicorns turn up. I am in for a set if available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.