Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 2.7 911 engine - disassembled
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
I bought this engine from an estate sale. The guy was rebuilding his 911 when he passed away. By the time I got there the car was gone but the engine was available. I don't know anything about the engine or why it was disassembled. I believe it's a complete engine..but, I can't guarantee that it's all there.

Rebuild it or use it as parts. Your choice. $3K OBO

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Fahren Cars
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jan 5 2022, 08:06 PM) *

I bought this engine from an estate sale. The guy was rebuilding his 911 when he passed away. By the time I got there the car was gone but the engine was available. I don't know anything about the engine or why it was disassembled. I believe it's a complete engine..but, I can't guarantee that it's all there.

Rebuild it or use it as parts. Your choice. $3K OBO

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Does it have an engine number?
billh1963
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Dion
I believe the 7R cases are desirable to build upon for some sprightly engines. Wouldn’t mind a project in the future but can’t do right now. GLWTS.
Free bump.
PaulFV8
Would you box it up? Or how long would you be willing to store it for me after it’s paid for? I’m planning to drive down to watch spring training in March.

Thanks
billh1963
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Jan 8 2022, 09:24 AM) *

Would you box it up? Or how long would you be willing to store it for me after it’s paid for? I’m planning to drive down to watch spring training in March.

Thanks

Shipping would be pretty expensive. But, I do have a pallet and could build a crate. I can take it to my work where it could be picked up.

I can store it safely for a long time in my warehouse if paid for.
billh1963
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.