Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT WTF is up with this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Sorry no pics but I saw a trike with the back end and power unit from a Fiero. It was completly Fiero starting from lack of better term targa bar back. Has anyone seen a 914 done as a trike this way.
sanman
Yes Look in "Easy Rider" or one of the othe bike mags. Its there
Mueller
QUOTE (ws91420 @ Jul 29 2005, 01:10 PM)
Sorry no pics but I saw a trike with the back end and power unit from a Fiero. It was completly Fiero starting from lack of better term targa bar back. Has anyone seen a 914 done as a trike this way.

yes, do a search here, a few people have posted pictures of these before...talk about a mechanical monstrosity wacko.gif screwy.gif
ws91420
Just something you don't expect to see in VA.
URY914
biggrin.gif
brownaar
I think Jeff Bowlsby has a picture on his Rennlist website.
http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

Look under 914 Wild and Radical
bondo
Bet ya can't get far on a 1-2 gallon tank. smile.gif
URY914
I have a copy of it on my home PC.

Fat redneck sittin' on all proud...

(that wasn't very nice was it?)

Paul
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (brownaar @ Jul 29 2005, 03:26 PM)
I think Jeff Bowlsby has a picture on his Rennlist website.
http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

Look under 914 Wild and Radical

Here is the 914 version...
bondo
How do they shift these monsters? That's gotta be tricky.
URY914
I think there is another one.

Green maybe.
sanman
QUOTE (URY914 @ Jul 29 2005, 12:47 PM)

Green maybe.

agree.gif
Grimstead
Why Why Why Why????? icon8.gif confused24.gif barf.gif screwy.gif alfred.gif chair.gif
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (bondo @ Jul 29 2005, 03:47 PM)
How do they shift these monsters? That's gotta be tricky.

I don't think shifting would be that bad, steering on the otherhand that woud be a nightmare. My best friend has a Harley V-rod that he had coverted to a trike, he loves it but said the handleing is a bit on the squirelly side due to all the weight being on the back wheels. These things would be way worse.
Foster
QUOTE (URY914 @ Jul 29 2005, 04:47 PM)

Green maybe.

unsure.gif I dont know about a green one, but I come across this one last year..
Aaron Cox
those fenders look stretched..... idea.gif
jonwatts
The green one (from ebay)

Howard
Lemme see if I got this straight. Ya cut off the rest of the car and leave the hell hole? unsure.gif
dmenche914
these 914's have had more radical nose surgury than that jackson guy/gal.

bench seat, three seat, and single seat 914 trikes, any more out there?

way cool way to have a bike, and a 914. Guess it is good use of a car wrecked in the front (and having the engine not in the front) Most cars get wrecked in the front and there goes the motor, not in the case of the fine 914, which can re-live after a fatal front end wreck as a motor trike.

These trikes may not be everyones cup o' tea, however you cannot agure agianst the inginutiy and talent that goes into these conversions (or resurections as the case may be).
I rather have my 914 end up with three wheels, but still be driven and cleaned, than have my 914 rust away, or be crush with all four wheels.

Haven't we seen some ads recently for cars for parting due to front end damage? do i smell a resurection here???

I believe it was in VW trends or Hot VW's or some mag like that i saw a photo of a 914 pick em up truck. looked good, seemed functional.

I frankly gave up my trike at an early age.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.